It seems like it’s not possible to burn calories effectively while watching TV, but this is not true. There are some effective exercises that are easy to perform at home and you don’t need any special equipment to do them.
We want you to stay in a good shape and would like to suggest you some nice exercises that you can do while watching movies. There is also a useful bonus at the end of the article.
1. Palm down exercise
This exercise will help you to burn fat around your arms. It is very easy to do, even in front of the TV.
- Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your arms up to the sides.
- Keep your forearms perpendicular to your upper arms. Your arms should be tense. Don’t move or shrug your shoulders.
- Push your shoulder blades down and squeeze them together.
- Start raising and lowering your hands.
- Continue breathing calmly.
- Repeat for 45 seconds to 1 minute.