Glitter deserves our special attention. Just have a look at how its shine made Katherine Zeta-Jones look older. Of course, we have some questions about the skin tone and the lipstick shade she chose. But if her lips and eyes didn’t shine that much, her look would benefit from it. And if she stuck to her correct shade, she’d look even more gorgeous.
Glitter not only makes a person look older but it can totally ruin a photo. It reflects light from flashing bulbs and visually hides some parts of the face. You can notice this effect in Rose McGowan’s “foil” look. We hope she did it on purpose because she looks way better when she doesn’t distract us from her beauty with harsh flashes of glitter.
- Just forget about glitter. If you’re older than 25, it’ll look out of place. And makeup artists believe it’s a crime to apply it to more mature skin.
- As an alternative — wait, there is no alternative. Just forget about this product. Period.
We’ll never know what happened to Rashida Jones’ brows and why they look so different from each other. And her whole makeup job can look bad because of this annoying asymmetry. But a year earlier, the actress was wearing quite chic eyebrows. Be sure to pay attention to how a shade of lipstick can affect our perception — the wrong shade can cause the makeup to look very cheap.
The most famous blonde with dark eyebrows literary walks on the edge wearing this look. The dark roots of her hair usually save her from taking a fashion tumble. But even Emilia Clarke can make mistakes. Let’s blame it on the fact that her whole makeup look is pretty dramatic (just look at that blush!). But in everyday life, if you don’t fly on dragons, it’s better to find a balance between the color of your eyebrows and your hair.
Claire Danes decided not to apply any makeup to her eyebrows and as a result, they disappeared from her face. Of course, people with blonde hair should be very careful with their eyebrows and Claire probably was afraid to apply too much product. But in this case, it would’ve been better not to do such bright eye makeup. Luckily, this actress doesn’t make fashion mistakes very often.
- Modern fashion trends are pretty convenient. We no longer have to pluck our natural eyebrows into a thin line. It’s enough just to fix their shape a bit and style them.
- Don’t trim your brows since it’s always visible and doesn’t look natural. You can use a brow gel to fix the hair in any direction you want.
- Eyebrows determine the mood of your face, so try not to change their shape too drastically.
- Eyebrow color should look good with your hair color and the whole makeup look. It shouldn’t attract all the attention but at the same time, it shouldn’t look pale in comparison to any other bright colors on your face.
- You should also take care of your eyebrows and use special products like oils, masks, and moisturizers. Dry, flaky skin will ruin even the perfect eyebrows.
- If you aren’t happy with your eyebrows, spend some time and money on a specialist. They’ll come up with the best eyebrow shape for you and teach you how to maintain them at home.